College Visitation Day
- CRC college fair participants PREFER a browse format to ensure high school students speak with and gather information from all college representatives. Please allow a 1-2 minute introduction from attending representatives prior to the browse.
- Counselors/staff members must make sure appropriate parking and signage are available for attending representatives.
- It is the responsibility of the high school counselors/staff members to ensure non-CRC members are prohibited from exhibiting at the college fair.(Please see Step 3 of participating Members)
- College fairs must be held indoors with one table and two chairs provided for each attending institution.
- Any problems that arise should be directed to the attention of the host counselor/staff member or a CRC Executive Council representative.
- It is the responsibility of the counselor/staff member to appropriately publicize the college fair at his/her high school.
- Any changes to the agreed upon date/time/location of the college fair must be requested to the fall tour coordinator no later than August 31 of each school year.