- What counseling topic have you had considerable experience and success with?
- Which activity or approach to your job has been working especially well?
- Have you had a discussion with colleagues lately about an area of interest to all High School Counselors?
- Do you have a "best practice" that you would be willing to share with your colleagues?
- Is there a topic you would like to see offered by another person and/or group that you feel is of importance to High School Counselors
(Expected session length is at least 45 min. An agenda of all chosen session will be sent to the presenters)
If your session is selected, you will be asked to submit your presentation electronically to the Call for Programs Chair by August 15th. You will not be required to bring handouts as all presentations will be available on the AzSCA website prior to the conference.
If you would like to be a presenter at this year’s conference or if you have a topic suggestion for a breakout session, please submit your online proposal.
Each year over 400 Arizona High School Counselors attend this event.
For more information contact:
Call For Programs Now Closed
Please consider presenting at our sping conference.